Teachers' Code of Practice
HOLLAND HOUSE SCHOOL
All members of staff at Holland House School aim to deliver the following Code of Practice
- We aim to provide the highest standards of education.
- We respect each other as individuals and each other’s role within the School.
- We maintain confidentiality.
- We are knowledgeable about the School and the principles of education to which the School is committed.
- We are mindful of our ‘Duty of Care’ and we protect pupils and keep them safe.
- We are always positive with children, parents and colleagues.
- We conduct ourselves courteously and respectfully at all times.
- We support and assist colleagues.
- We set a good example and aim to be positive role models.
- We dress appropriately in accordance with our professional status.
- We maintain a tidy and well-organised school and classroom environment.
- We consider alternatives before we say ‘no’.
- We speak correctly in the voice of education.