Aims & Ethos
Holland House is an academically selective school that provides a high-quality learning environment which aims to provide an opportunity for every child to reach their potential. We recognise each child to be unique with individual needs and talents. We support pupils’ development in a stimulating and creative academic environment. Pupils are well prepared for their next school and for their future lives in a fast moving and challenging world.
Holland House School Aims:
- Providing a school where children are happy, secure and productive
- Providing an education with breadth and strong academic foundations through which pupils’ flourish
- Providing an education underpinned by strong relationships between teachers, pupils and parents
- Imparting the best of traditional values as a central theme running through a Holland House education
- Fostering robust relationships with leading secondary schools
- Rewarding achievement in whatever field
Our aim is to provide a school where children are happy and productive. We believe that education can be fun and that enjoyment of school life does not preclude high academic achievement
We believe that confidence and self-esteem, even in the young child, follow intellectual development be it academic or moral.
All children are strongly motivated by the staff to give of their best in the belief that every child has something important to offer. Achievement, in whatever field, is rewarded.
Each child is helped to discover and do what is right, to continually develop all the qualities of good character, including productiveness, honesty and justice to all.
Holland House School seeks to identify the most that each child can do and then make it possible for each child to achieve the most.